What is it?
Through this whistleblowing channel, suspicion of crime, violation or other misconducts may be reported confidentially.
Why is it needed?
The Whistleblowing Channel is a tool for maintaining ethical principles and trust.
We expect every member of our staff to follow our ethical principles and the laws that govern our organisation in their daily work. If an employee or a person otherwise in contact with our organization suspects violations, he or she can report it through the whistleblowing channel.
What it consists of?
Both our employees and anyone associated with our organisation can use our Whistleblowing Channel to report, for example, the following kinds of violations or suspicions of wrongdoing anonymously:
- Bribery, corruption and money laundering
- The gray economy
- Unlawful conduct or unfair competition
- Violation of environmental and occupational safety legislation
- Violation of data protection law
- Violation of product, food and pharmaceutical safety legislation
- Interference with the right of workers to organize
- Unilateral weakening of work tasks
- Violations of other laws or our ethical principles.
Reports must be made in good faith. Deliberate false reports are prohibited and may result in legal action.
Who is it for?
This Whistleblowing Channel is designed for all stakeholders of our organisation.
Anyone can report anonymously through the whistleblowing channel. The channel is provided by an external service provider to ensure its confidentiality. The system is encrypted and password protected.
After submitting the notification, the whistleblower will receive an anonymous username and password with which he or she can log in to the service and communicate with whistleblowing notification handlers.
The notices sent in the service are only readable by the specified persons. All notifications will be treated confidentially.